Burren 4 ticket on the Wild Atlantic Way, Co. Clare, Ireland. 1 ticket for 4 world class attractions, Aillwee Cave & the Birds of Prey Centre, The Burren Centre, Caherconnel Stone Fort & Sheepdog Demonstrations and the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience.
Wild Atlantic Way Burren 4 Ticket from €27.00 per person – Check availability here.
- Experience the beauty of the natural landscape at the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience
- Enjoy one of Ireland’s best preserved stone forts and tombs of the Burren and live sheep dog demonstrations at Caherconnell Fort
- Take part in dramatic bird flying displays and travel deep into the underground caves at Aillwee Caves
- Discover the secrets of the Burren, the history of nature and man in the unique landscape
- All attractions are in the Burren area of North Clare & in the heart of the Wild Atlantic Way
- 45 minutes driving from Shannon Airport, 30 minutes from Ennis, 2.5 hours from Dublin, 1 hour from Galway
- Wild Atlantic Way Burren 4 Ticket represents a 50% saving on individual purchased tickets
- All 4 attractions are best visited over 2 to 3 days